From the Eastgate area and points east
- Follow Ohio 32 (west) to Newtown Road.
- Turn left (south) onto Newtown Road, and we are on the left (before Bartels Road).
From northern Kentucky, downtown Cincinnati, points west
- Follow I-471 to I-275.
- Follow I-275 east to Five Mile Road (exit 69).
- Turn left (north) onto Five Mile Road, and go to the end of the road.
- Turn left (west) onto Clough Pike, and go to the third traffic light (Bartels Road).
- Turn right (north) onto Bartels Road, and go to the end of the road.
- Turn right (north) onto Newtown Road, and we are there on the right.
From Mount Adams, Walnut Hills, Hyde Park, Mount Lookout
- Follow Columbia Parkway (US 50) to the Beechmont exit (Ohio 32, 125, and 561).
- Turn right (east) onto Ohio 32 and 125.
- After passing Lunken Airport, follow the Ohio 32 east exit (big loop).
- Follow Ohio 32 east to the first traffic light (Clough Pike). Turn right.
- Follow Clough Pike to Newtown Road. If you come to a traffic light, you have gone too far. Note that left turns are not permitted from Clough Pike to Bartels Road.
- Turn left (north) onto Newtown Road and go past the intersection with Bartels Road. We are there on the right.
From the northern and northeastern suburbs
- Follow I-71 to Red Bank Road (exit 9).
- Follow Red Bank Road to US 50 east. This is a left turn.
- Follow US 50 east through Mariemont to Newtown Road.
- Turn right (south) onto Newtown Road.
- Follow Newtown Road to the church on your left. If you get to the “Y” intersection with Bartels Road, then you have gone slightly too far.