A continuation of the goddess work that HUUC women have been exploring for years!
In our recent program “Cakes and Honey,” we experienced Ritual Body Postures. So many women have asked to continue this work. Join us as we dive deeper into ritual postures and the trance sate.
This short workshop is based on the work of the Cuyamungue Method, which uses rhythmic percussive sound combined with ritual body postures in order to produce a profound shift in consciousness, enabling one to experience an expanded reality. You might think of your body as a “universal tool” that can provide a direct experience into the living “information network” of consciousness.
Practitioners have had some or all of the following benefits:
- A general feeling of healing – increased wellness.
- Reduced stress and tension.
- Increased happiness.
- Ecstatic feelings of oneness with other people, nature, the universe.
- Positive immune system responses – a feeling of strength.
- Feelings of expansion – greater intuitive insights into one’s life.
THERE IS NO NEED TO HAVE DONE ANY OTHER GODDESS WORKSHOPS.
Child Care is available upon request.
For more information contact: