A brand-new program has been released by the UUA to help families talk to their children about sex and sexuality! Designed as a small group ministry program, each 90-minute session invites participants into learning, reflection, sharing and skill building.
Rev. Leslie will be leading this program online via the Zoom video-conferencing platform, on Wednesday nights, beginning May 6th.
The program begins with meetings covering basic information about communication, then continues with topics chosen by the participants.
- Hopes and Concerns for Kids’ Sexual Health
- Communication: How Do We Talk about Sex?
- Gender Identity: Exploring Emotions around Gender
- Sexual Orientation: Supporting Self-Discovery
- Relationships: Guiding with Wisdom
- Sexual Health: Be a Trusted Source
- Decision Making: Ready, Set, Let Go!
- Consent: Building Healthy Boundaries
- Social Media: Integrity in a Changing World
- Pornography: It’s Not Sex Ed
Registration is required. Please call or email Rev. Leslie for more information.