Rev. Mitra Jafarzadeh and Kathryn McDonough, facilitators.
All of us experience grief, but there are few opportunities to talk about it. St. John’s UU Church is offering an hour a week where your grief is honored. Each week’s topic will provide an opportunity to share our own experiences and ask questions in a safe and supported space. The church is located at 320 Resor Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220.
There is no need to register. You do not need to be a member of the church. People of all faiths and none are welcome. You can attend all, one, or some of the meetings.
Questions? Contact Rev. Mitra at 513-503-8600 or:
Our topics will be:
- November 20 – “Normal” grief
- November 27 – Holidays and grief
- December 4 – What to do with your loved one’s belongings
- December 11 – Changing relationships
- December 18 – Physical impact of grief
- (No meeting on December 25th)
- January 1 – Hope