Sunday, February 9, 2020, and every Sunday.
Help Inter Parish Ministry (IPM) serve those in need in our area. The next time you are at the store, pick up one of these critically needed items for their food pantries:
- Boxed cereal,
- Ravioli or SpaghettiOs,
- Ziplock bags (Gallon and Quart),
- Canned fruit,
- Jams & jelly (other than grape),
- Canned chicken & tuna & ham,
- Grocery bags (paper, plastic or reusable),
- Toilet paper,
- Paper towels, and
- Diapers & Pull-ups (all sizes but most in need of sizes 4,5 and 6)
IPM also takes new and gently used clothing.
Also remember to bring in any plastic grocery bags you may have, which the food pantries use for bagging meat.
Place your items in the grocery cart in the Great Hall.
If you have questions, speak with Bob Drake, Kay Inskeep, or Mike Roberts, or email them at: