As we all hunker down in our warmest clothes and eat our comfort food to stay warm, let’s pause for a moment to imagine what it would be like if comfort and the glow of a warm belly weren’t available to you. Please consider supplying some of the supplies needed for warm bellies and comfort of mind next time you shop. Critical needs are listed below.
- Boxed cereal
- Soups, stew & chili – or the supplies to make these
- Spaghetti sauce
- Canned tuna, chicken and ham
- Canned fruits, jams and jellies
PERSONAL CARE NEEDS:
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent
- Diapers/Pull-Ups (any size)
Place items in the shopping cart in the Great Hall. Donations go to the Inter Parish Ministry food pantries.
If you have questions, please speak with Kay Inskeep or Mike Roberts, or email them at: