The Clara Barton Guild was established in 1917. Following a long tradition of Universalist women, the Guild not only provided sisterly fellowship among the church’s women, but raised monies to support various worthy causes both within the church and beyond. Over the years, the Guild has paid for many projects needed by the church that were not in the annual budget, including the original playground; the cabinets and shelving for the Fellowship Hall; carpeting for the offices, hallway and classrooms; the refinishing of the pulpit; and a contribution to the building fund for our current church home. Additionally, the Guild has given annual gifts to various local charities at holidays and to the Clara Barton Camp for Diabetic Girls located in the northeast. The Clara Barton Guild has supported several activities of the church over the last three decades, including holding retreats for the women of the church and sponsoring scholarships for women and teens to attend various retreats and conferences. Fundraising efforts include the annual Used Book Sale. As the church has grown during the last 25 years, the Guild has grown and transformed as well, fostering smaller groups, such as the Women’s Book Club. Although activities change over time as interests change, one activities has remained constant: a dinner during the Christmas holidays. In keeping with the Universalist attitude and tradition, all women of the congregation continue to be considered part of the umbrella of the Clara Barton Guild, no matter how many or few of the activities are attended.