Can you believe that it’s already June! Summer is an exciting time with more sunlight, different routines, water fun of so many kinds, and if we are lucky an opportunity or two to get into new or different surroundings.
Summer will also bring a few changes to our Religious Education program! Since we know that summer activities, family experiences, and sometimes travel can disrupt our usual weekly patterns, we wanted to create a unique summer experience that keeps folks engaged but also responds to our changing pattern of life.
RE programming over the summer will include a monthly RE summer program offered during our regular church time, a few intentional All Ages services, and then some one-off pop-up social opportunities.
The dates for our Summer RE Sundays are:
- June 4th: Regular RE on Annual Meeting Sunday
- June 11th: RE Pride Program during church
- July 9th: RE Outside Program during church
- July 16th: Mid-Summer All Ages Service lead by Laci
- August 13th: RE Peace Program during church
- August 27th: All Ages Water Communion Service
You will be texted about one-off events, so make sure that we have updated contact information to ensure you are getting updates through the summer!
If you have questions, please contact Laci Lee Adams.