A new Community of Practice group at Heritage!
“It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” George Eliot.
“Life doesn’t happen to you, it happens from you.” Gregg Korrol.
Join us for the third of three Tuesday evenings this fall, as we explore and try new practices in a shared community of practice honoring mutual respect and brave curiosity. No prior experience is needed but is always welcome! Open to all adults. Bring a willingness to engage with others, learn new spiritual practices, share favorite routines or traditions that work for you. Expect singing, dancing, laughter and poetry as well as quiet reflection time and personal sharing as you feel empowered!
Supportive Practices Include:
- Cultivating UU Spiritual Practices that Enrich My Life
- My Life is a Story – Learning to Navigate Life’s Twists and Turns
- Listening with The Ear of the Heart/Conscious Conversations that Create Connection
- Unplugging for Soul Time
- Intentional Living
- My Mindfulness Mindset
- Honoring Place, Times and Seasons throughout the year
- Establishing Meaningful Rituals I Can Use
- This Too is Prayer?
The gatherings will take place on September 25, October 23, and November 27, all from 7:30 to 8:45 p.m., in the Heritage Room. Our Facilitator is Heritage Member and Soul Midwife, Beth Fritsch, phone 513-581-6141, email firstname.lastname@example.org.