- Gallon size plastic white jugs, such as milk or water containers,
- Rolled paper tubes, such as from paper towels, cling wrap, and gift wrap,
- Newspapers – full size sheets only (no circulars or ads),
- Egg cartons, and
- Broken or obsolete items that would be fun to dismantle (things with motors are ideal).
Note: we have no storage space at church so please keep at home until shortly before our program starts on June 17th. If you have outside sources for milk jugs, please talk to me. We need several hundred for our project!
If you are so moved, we also need some donated materials:
- Clear packaging tape,
- Glue sticks for standard craft glue guns, and
- Liquid starch.
And, of course, we need people to work with our children and youth! If you are intrigued by the above, watch for our Sign Up Genius for summer RE!
Questions, comments? Email or call Rev. Leslie today!
We’ll be constructing fun at Heritage Church this summer. Won’t you join us?