What a great opportunity for stewardship – sharing your time, talent and/or energy for our community. Plus, it’s fun, meaningful and a great way to get to know each other better. We have a few new projects and a few existing teams that need new energy and attention. If you have an interest in any of these areas, we need you! Please consider getting involved.
- Sabbatical Planning Team for Children and Youth Ministry. Rev. Leslie will take a sabbatical during the second half of next year. We need a team to start the process of planning our children’s religious education program in her absence. Please contact Rev. Leslie if you are interested in helping.
- Communication Technology Team. Yahoo groups is no longer working well for our email communications. We need some experts in IT to explore better platforms to use and maybe add more capabilities like mass text messaging. This team would research possibilities, make recommendations and then implement whatever changes are agreed upon.
- Building Team. We are incredibly indebted to Bob Booth for his leadership in taking care of our building. He deserves to take on a consultant role to a new group of volunteers. If you are knowledgeable and/or handy with building maintenance…..we need you!
- Grounds Team. Again, we are incredibly indebted to Connie Booth for her leadership in taking care of our grounds and landscaping. She also deserves to take on a consultant role to a re-energized group of “green” volunteers!
- Community Events/Fun Raising Team. Let’s plan some events to bring us all together while raising fun and funds for our community. We are giving the auction a rest so we need a group of energized volunteers to brainstorm and coordinate events. The Board already brainstormed quite a list of ideas….so we’ve got a head start. What a great way to strengthen our connections while raising funds!
Please contact any Board member if you have questions or want to get involved. We need your energy!