The Board of Trustees is providing the following document at this time:
Constitutional Amendment Motions – Draft for Congregational Review and Comment
(To read this document, you must have the free Adobe Reader or your browser must be enhanced to read PDFs.)
Motions similar to these, but possibly updated based upon feedback, will be voted on at the annual congregational meeting on Sunday, June 4, 2017.
If you are interested, you can also read the full, current Constitution (Bylaws) of Heritage Church.
The Board would like to hear your comments on the proposed amendments. You can provide your feedback in any or all of these ways:
- By attending one or both of the Congregational Conversations that will be held to discuss these proposed amendments. These are scheduled for:
- Sunday, March 26, at 12:00 noon.
- Sunday, April 2, at 12:00 noon.
- By talking with Donna Buckley or Louise Lawarre, the two Board members most closely involved in the constitution amendment process.
- By sending an email to Constitution@huuc.net. (This email will go to both Donna and Louise.)
Thank you for your help in reviewing these proposed amendments.